Wednesday 28 October 2020

Horror Movie Recommendations




I know this is a book blog, but I'm ready for Halloween. Here are some of my favourite horror movies because we are in spooky season.

Us





One of the best horror movies I have ever seen. While Get Out was also a really good horror film, I felt like Us was more of classic horror but remade better. It's a must-see. 


It





As you may well know I am terrified of Clowns. So I really enjoyed these movies and thought they were a decent amount of scary. They also had really interesting subplots. 


The Babysitter duology





These two movies are so fun to watch. They are bad but know that they are bad. I just had the best time watching these two movies. The humour was exceptional. They weren't trying to take themselves too seriously and I loved that. If you want to watch a horror movie that's more fun, I would highly recommend these two.


A Nightmare on Elm Street






Johnny Depp in this movie is a snack. Also, this is one of my favourite classic horror movies. It's got such a unique concept and the scary part of this movie is the characters' inability to actually escape.


Happy Death Day





This movie is on a similar wavelength as the Babysitter movies. It was something that didn't take itself too seriously. Would highly recommend this one.


Unsane





This movie was so horrible to watch because it could have happened to anyone. This is a movie about a woman who is put into a mental institute even though she doesn't need to be there. She needs to fend off her stalker that no one believes her about in the meantime. I believe it's also shot on an iPhone to make it feel more uncomfortable. If you're more into psychological horror this one is it. 



Feel free to add me on social media! And you can follow my blog in the sidebar to be notified when I post!

Jessie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Instagram Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment