Tuesday 7 May 2019

Top 10 Series' I Don't Plan On Finishing


I took a month off of posting. I don't think I've gone that long without posting at least something before. I needed my full attention on finals because apparently I do need to study and I'm glad that I did that. I'm also glad to be back to this now. Now that Summer break is upon us I am excited to write a whole bunch more blog posts, a few reviews, for you guys to enjoy. So I hope you do.



1. Lunar Chronicles



I felt so pressured to love this series. Everyone and their mom was obsessed with this and I just couldn’t love it like everyone else did. I read the first three books and I just don’t think I’m ever going to read that final book. 

2. Daughter of Smoke and Bone



This series is just not good. I like weird, but this wasn’t the good kind of weird. I had a hard time connecting to any of the characters, and I didn’t really care what happened with the characters or even with the plot. 

3. Chicagoland Vampires



Maybe one day. Never say never. Honestly, though, it took me forever to get to where I did when I stopped reading the series, I just wasn’t that into it at the time and I don’t know if I will ever be back into it.

4. Vampire Diaries



This one I actually have a very good reason for. Technically I did finish the original series, however, there is “technically” an extension of the series by a ghostwriter. Basically, the whole situation was that the publishers had control over the series and they took it away from L. J. Smith and I think that’s so fucked up. I will not be reading the books after the last L. J. Smith wrote just because I think that the whole situation was messed up.

5. Mistborn



I read the first three books in that first trilogy, but I don’t think I’m interested in reading any of those other books in the series. I feel like no one ever really talks about them. I don’t know if I would enjoy them. And from reading the synopsis I don’t think I will enjoy them. 

6. An Ember in the Ashes



The first book didn't really do it for me. I have the second book so I do plan on reading that one, but if I don't get into it after that one then I don't think I'm going to bother with the third book.

7. Red Queen



This one was popular back in the day. Everyone else liked it so I felt like I should like it just as much as everyone else. I gave it five stars because I didn’t want people to know I didn’t really like it. Then I realized that I didn’t like it enough to continue reading the series so I haven’t. 

8. The Awkward Duckling



You guys know how much I hated Her Book Boyfriend. I have a whole review on it. It was just the shittiest piece of writing I have ever read. That’s really saying something because I’ve read a lot of books.

9. The Game



I actually managed to read three of these books and honestly I don’t know how I did it. They were so boring and I just plain didn’t care about any of the characters.

10. Beaumont Series




I read the first book Forever My Girl, and I hated it. I don’t know how I feel about this author as a whole. I don’t really think I want to read any more of her novels. They just don’t float my boat.

What book series' do you guys plan on never finishing?

Feel free to add me on social media! And you can follow my blog in the sidebar to be notified when I post!

Jessie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Instagram Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment