Tuesday 12 June 2018

Top 10 Rock Star Romances



This list contains both New Adult and Young Adult romances on it, even a few paranormal ones so there's a little bit of something for everyone. Also, just so you are aware, most of these novels are part of series' so in order to read some you may need to read other books first. Let me just tell you, I've read a lot of rockstar romances and not all rockstar romances are created equally. The books on this list are actually deserving of being here.


10. Rock with Me



This is one of those books I read back when I was first starting on the romance genre, figuring out what I liked and didn't like in romance. I loved this one, maybe not as much as the others on this list, but it's definitely a good place to start. Better yet if you are already familiar with the author and like her writing style.

9. Breathe



The first YA novel on this list. It's a sweet book, not as explicit as a lot of the other books on this list or the rest of the books in this series. I like it for what it is though. If you're looking for a more innocent summer read I would definitely suggest this one.

8. When It’s Real



I'm kinda obsessed with Erin Watt novels. This is one of the books I don't talk about as much but still love. You guys know I'm obsessed with the Royals series, and while this book isn't exactly as good as that series, it's absolutely something you would enjoy if you do like that series.

7. Sweet Evil



This is one of those steamier YA novels. Nothing really happens that's too scandalous, but it still accomplishes so much without being crude. This is one of my favorite trilogies and I would highly suggest giving it a read.

6. The Rocker That Needs Me



My personal favorite of the series is this one. I don't know what it is about Lana and Drake, but their story spoke to me the most.

5. Kiro’s Emily



Abbi Glines is my guilty pleasure. Two of the books on this list were written by her and I couldn't help myself. She just writes them so well that it would feel like a crime to leave either of them off this list. This is definitely a lot more explicit than Breathe, so if you aren't into that, stick with Breathe.

4. That Girl's Got Secrets



A classic retelling of Twelfth Night, we follow Remy as she disguises herself as a man to become part of a band that will only take on a male drummer. Personally, I would suggest reading the rest of the books in the series first, however, you can read this one as a standalone, I, in fact, did that. The book is sexy and filled with humor which I think you would appreciate more if you got to know the other characters in the book first.

3. Fall From Grace



I read this one, years ago. It's the second book on this list that has hints of paranormal in them. We follow Grace in her latest reincarnation, and hopefully her last. it's a very soulful book and if you love a unique book this one is for you.

2. Lovely Trigger



Tristain and Danika have a long and heart-wrenching story, this being the first in the trilogy. I can, however, promise you all the heartbreak that happens throughout this series will be worth it in the end.

1. Lead



My favorite book on this list is one I don't talk about a whole lot. This is the third book in the series and was the one that won me over the most. It follows the lead singer of the fictional band Stage Dive and his sobriety companion, Lena. This was probably most intense romance in the series which is why it just so happened to be my favorite. Mal's book came in at a close second though, so I also highly recommend that one.

What are some of your fave rockstar romances?

Feel free to add me on social media! And you can follow my blog in the sidebar to be notified when I post!
Jessie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Instagram Follow

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've ever read a rockstar romance! at least, none that made an impression... I'll keep this list in mind for future romance cravings!

    ReplyDelete